Diskuzní fórum High In The Sky  

Přejděte zpět   Diskuzní fórum High In The Sky > Počítače a komponenty

Počítače a komponenty Diskuze na téma počítačových sestav a komponentů.

Odpověď

Pomůcky tématu Typy zobrazení
Starý 19.5.2018, 11:11:36
MichaelSmith MichaelSmith je offline
Cpl,Corporal (desátník)

Váha hlasu: 2
MichaelSmith se ještě moc neprojevil
Standard Are there vendors that put together barebones PCs out of selected parts anymore?

Hello,

I'm asking in the interest of saving a little time (those games in my backlog aren't going to play themselves, ya know).
I don't want to just get a Dell or whatever because you don't have any control over the components that go into it, plus most of the time they come with a direct-to-landfill craptastic video card, which in order to replace I'll probably need to replace the PSU, and who knows if that's remotely easy with a Dell (and would void the warranty in any case). Not to mention all the bloatware/adware that comes installed on the HDD.
Ideally I'd like to pay someone a flat fee of maybe a couple hundred bucks to put together the parts I select (case/fans, PSU, motherboard/CPU/RAM + cable management). Online I bet that only happens if you buy the parts from the vendor, so they can apply their markup to every part first, which I don't mind as long as the build comes with some kind of warranty. I can put the video card, SSD and HDDs in myself.
Am I dreaming here, or is this a realistic possibility? Should I just look around locally for a brick and mortar place?

Any help will be apprecited.
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewto...?f=8&t=1265883
Creative advertising company

Thank you
Odpovědět s citací
Odpověď

Nyní prohlíží toto téma: 1 (0 člen(ů) a 1 navštěvník(ů))

Pomůcky tématu
Typy zobrazení

Pravidla přispívání
Nemáte oprávnění vkládat nové příspěvky
Nemáte oprávnění vkládat odpovědi
Nemáte oprávnění vkládat přílohy
Nemáte oprávnění upravovat vlastní příspěvky

BB code je zapnuto
smajlík je zapnuto
[IMG] kód je zapnuto
HTML kód je vypnuto

Přejít na

Všechny časy jsou v GMT +1. Nyní je 08:33:35.